News and Events
Retreats, summer camps, Disciple Now weekends, girls’ events, guys activities are important facets of our Student Ministry. These events help students to seek God, be discipled, build community and serve others. Check back often to see the latest news and events.
- reThink Conference :: April 20-21@Briarwood Presbyterian Church
The reThink student apologetics conference equips middle and high school students to know what they believe and why they believe it. Join us as we dig deep into questions many students are asking about following Jesus. You will hear from Sean McDowell, J. Warner Wallace, plus others. Register online.
- Student Leadership University :: SLU gives High School students the opportunity to learn life skills that can change the way they think, dream, and lead. Check out more details at slulead.com.
The Student Building opens each Wednesday at 4:00pm. Dinner in the Café is served from 5:00-6:15pm (or before if food runs out); see menu below. MidWeek Worship for Middle School and High School begins at 6:30pm.
- March 21 :: Zaxby’s
- March 28 :: Spring Break, no activities
Mark Your Calendars
Here are some other important dates for 2018 to remember.
- Church Picnic :: April 29
- Senior Baccalaureate Night :: May 16
- Chi Alpha Tour :: June 9-16
- Middle School Camp :: July 11-15
2018 Medical Release Form
A notarized Hunter Street Medical Release Form is required each calendar year for all students participating in any off-campus trips or other ministry events (DNow, Summer Quest, etc). Now is a great time to go ahead and mark this off your list for 2018. You can download a form here or pick up a copy in the Student Building or Church Office. Notaries are available in the Church Office and Medical Release Forms can be turned in at any time.